About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day Two

Day two is a picture of you and the person you have closest with the longest.





I met Ken when I was 18 and he was 16. We have been together for almost 17yrs. In those short 17yrs I have shared every single bit of my past, present and future with him. He is not only my best friend, he is my husband and my biggest cheerleader in life.

We have gone through losing two babies, failed adoptions, sicknesses, losing our house and all of our possessions and traveled the 48 continental United States and 4 Providences in Canada together. We are open with everything in our life and cherish one another. He supports my dreams and loves me even though I am no walk in the park. He doesn't stand behind me, he stands beside me. He knows my heart inside and out, upright and upside down. He is my Ken =)

2 comments: