About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Monkey Business

It was my brother Bruce's birthday on the 11th. I figured he totally needed a monkey hate so I went up to my craft room, gathered materials and began crocheting. I presented the hat to him in the Walmart pakring lot yesterday. Why the parking lot you ask? Because that's where we decided to meet everybody before the 2nd annual Pepin family and friends sleigh ride.
But, before it was presented to Bruce we tried it on. I can totally see how we derived from our primate ancestors...I think.

1 comment:

Mavis said...

That is one cute hat!