About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Gonna conquer it!

This is my new shirt. Ken has one just like it, but only bigger. Part of Ken's Valentine's gift was that I signed us up for the Cellcom marathon in Green Bay, WI on May 14th, 2011. http://www.cellcomgreenbaymarathon.com/ These shirts commit us to training our bodies. We are going to do the 5k. It's our first ever marathon and I just know it is going to be awesome! Two of my bestest gal pals are joining us too.

I cannot even express what doing this race means to me. It means I am not giving into being out of shape, I am chasing my dreams and NOT letting Meniere's take over my life. My goal has always been to run a marathon. I know it's just a few miles, 3.1 to be exact. But it's a start and I can already tell you I will be shedding tears when I cross that finish line!! I know I won't be the first person to cross the finish line but in my heart I will be a winner! Hmmmpf, take that Meniere's!




Carpe Diem! Seize the day! Make your lives extraordinary! Go For a Run!

With that being said, I am off to the gym! Happy Thursday folks!!

No comments: