About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 11

Something I hate....hmmmm, if you know me I don't HATE much and I have been told by a couple people that they think I live in a Norman Rockwell photo or have the Beaver Cleaver type of life. True, I did have a hard time thinking of what I hate. I thought about my total digust for octopuss', but then again, I live in upper MI, how often will I ever come in contact with one of those beasts? There is one thing that terrifies me more than anything and I can honestly say I HATE HATE HATE it!!!



Above is a picture of colon cancer cells. What I hate is cancer. I hate that it took my dad, Gpa, Uncle Leonard, Brian, Amy, and Max...just to name a few. I hate that cancer has invaded my friends and several family members bodies and is forcing them with a battle of their lives. But get this cancer, they HATE you too and they will kick your ass to hong kong fooey!! Cancer makes my problems sooo miniscule and makes me angry at myself for getting so bent out of shape over something so little. Yup, I HATE cancer!! I hope my public confession of my hate for the evil C-word scares the bazoinkels outta it and it takes the hint that it's not wanted or needed! Fly the coop, just vanish Cancer, nobody likes you!!!

2 comments:

health system canada said...

very nice post and good

servicecanada service canada [service canada] [service canada ei] Canadian Health System community health systems community health system community health network [hca] hca said...

canada ei
service canada ei
ei service canada
servicecanada
service canada
[service canada]
[service canada ei]
Canadian Health System
community health systems
community health system
community health network
[hca]
hca
community health centre
socialized
canadian health
canadian association of mental health
canadian mental health
canadian health system
canadian health association
statcan
(cihi)
cihi
university health service
university health services
health center
community health center
university health center
uconn health center
hrsa
hrc
[hrc]
hhs
[hhs]
ahrq