About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 9

Day nine is a photo of the person who got you through the most. That would be my hubby and myself.

Ken has gotten me through some of the deepest darkest and saddest days of my life. He has also been there for the countless awesome days. One of the very darkest days was the day I met him. It was March of 1994. I had been in a relationship for a few years and it went bad. It was not a good breakup at all. I did things, said things, saw things I never thought I'd see or do. I. was. a. mess. A lost confused ball of teenage mess. I didn't even feel worthy of love or life. That day, the guy driving that bullet hole riddled Chevy pickup truck with his best friend was the day my life changed. =)

He's laughed and cried with me through the happy times and the sad times. Even though I didn't meet him until I was 18, it feels like I have known him my whole life. We share everything and by doing that he has gotten me through chapters of my past just by allowing me to talk and just listen. I was dealt with numerous obstacles that would make a lifetime movie seem like a comedy. But, I have always had the motto "life happens" Sometimes one of those past obstacles comes to the surface again and Ken is right there by my side to let me vent, cry or whatever I may need to do.

He's held my hand and at times he forces me to stand on my own, reminding me I am indeed the strongest person I know. Together we can and have gotten through every single obstacle that has come our way.

1 comment:

Jewel said...

Wow, this almost made me cry! How beautiful!