About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Been at it again

I just finished putting together the hot cocoa kits. Yesterday I made the mix & this morning I made the milk chocolate spoons to stir the yummyness with. I plan on giving these sets to neighbors, friends & the gals at the office as a lil sumthin fun for Christmas.
We had a small glass yesterday & it was yummy but today I made myself a cup & used one of those spoons & holy beans!! Total fantasticness!! Those spoons kick all sorts of arse! Ahhh I love having a double boiler for such tasks. Next week it will be put to work big time! Peanut butter balls will be made, chocolate covered pretzels & rods, peanut butter cups & turtles.


Last night my brother Joe called to see if I would be able to & interested in painting up some lightbulb ornies for him to give to his fellow bakery workers for Christmas. So last night I took my supplies downstairs (my craft room is a complete disater!!) and began painting. So we have 6 snowmen & 6 Santas all ready to go. Tonight I will make the few necklaces I need to finish & box them up. Tomorrow finishing picking up & tidying will be done around the house. Thanksgiving dinner is at our house. I think we're ready....LOL

If I don't post before Thursday have a safe & Happy Thanksgiving. A word to the wise if I may....ELASTIC pants!!!





1 comment:

Tami said...

Looks and sounds so yummy, what a cute idea!

Have a great night!