About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A Bright Idea!

I cannot even WAIT to show you what I'm going to do with these!! Hopefully tomorrow...

All these lightbulbs were replaced with energy effecient bulbs. It really seems like we are both getting more into conserving energy & not wasteing and using natural resources. We would LOVE to put some solar panels on our house. But that will have to wait. Perhaps those new bulbs will pay for some panels with the savings!!!

I was talking to my neighbor today about how much Ken & I are changing the older we get. Like we actually give a care. I could not throw these perfectly fine bulbs in the garbage & know of noone who could use them....sooo stay tuned!!! =)

2 comments:

Jewel said...

Ooh, ooh, I can't wait to see your BRIGHT idea!

Jewel said...

I've been meaning to ask where do you get your backgrounds for your blog? Like how did you get this pumpkin one?