About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Main Floor Galore!!

I finished up the decorationalizing on the main floor today =) There are a few odds & ends to do yet but nothing major. Now tomorrow I can focus on the upstairs. =) My wunnaful in laws gave us their tree & it's honkan huge!! That will go in our bedroom. Ken picked that up for me today =) Isn't he the bestest!!!




I really don't know what to call this area....it's sandwiched in between the built in computer desk area & built in hutch. I guess we call it a buffet type thing...I dunno!!! But it's the place we put our ceramic village we painted years ago =)
This is one of my favorite lil areas...well minus the orange shag carpeting. LOL In this particular planter we have rocks from each of the 48 Continental United States. We also have a salt shaker with salt crystals Ken scooped up with his very own hands out of the Great Salt Lake in Utah. From the location where we were we could see the Bonneville Salt Flatts in the distance. Talk about ultra cool!!!

The lower planter/tier thing of this area displays a fibre optic Christmas Tree =) and pictures of our current pets & pets from our past.



This is looking from our dining room into the den area. Each & every entryway NEEDS garlands & lights. The back entrance/screen porch will have lights too!!! But I'll do that when we do the outside decorating. Which will be soon. =) p.s. I love Christmas!!!!!!


Here's another shot of the village area & the built in hutch. My fabulous Mom in Law gave me the awesome red & green wine glasses. Soooo festive!!!




Here's my other curio cabinet in the dining room all decorated up with....wouldn't ya know it...a Christmas tree!!!! =)





This cabinet hold my Memiere's china & a few special glass pieces we've accumulated.
I have a strong believe each room has to have a tree in it. I'm still brainstorming on how I can do the laundry room...It's basically two bi fold doors that house a washer & dryer inside...sorta like a closet. I'll figure sumthin out =)







1 comment:

Tami said...

Now that is one Christmas tree filled house! Looking cute! It will be a couple more weeks before I will get to decorate. Oh, the ideas that are flooding my head!

Hope your day was a great one!