About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Tigers Oh My!!!

This weekend Ken & I took my two lil sisters, my youngest brother & a very special lil girl to the magic show at the mall. Here's the site http://www.joeexotic.com/ I highly suggest if this fella is ever in your area to check the show out. He has a wonderful message for kids. He also operates a zoo http://www.gwpark.org/ Check it out!!!


Amber, Jessica & Jesse sat in the front while Ken, myself & Maddy stood in the back. Well, after the first couple bangs Maddy got pretty upset...so we took a walk to see the baby tigers they had in one of the many vacant stores. We decided to stand & line to get our turn with having 8 minutes of hands on time with a few of the cutest furry critters EVER!!!

















1 comment:

lapepin said...

Oh Maddison looked cute with them tigers!! I bet she liked them instead of the magic show.