About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My Wish...


I've been thinkin of Christams a lot lately. In fact my Christmas spirit begins in October. If you know me, you already knew this though. I recently did a quiz all about Christmas on my myspace. Thought I'd share it on here. =)
Have you been naughty or nice this year?Oh, I'm always nice ;)
What do you want most for Christmas?to have friends over & play games & eat food & drink holly jolly tatees
Do you believe in Father Christmas?ahhhh, no
What is your favorite food at Christmas?just one???? can't do it! peanut butter balls, meme's meat dressing (I spice it up to taste like my Moms meatpies...)
Have you started your Christmas shopping yet?just a couple odds & ends, nuthin much
Have you finished your Christmas shopping yet?No.
What is your favorite Christmas song?Carol Of The Bells...ahhhhhhhh
What is your favorite Christmas movie?Oh heck! This is certainly not possible to even answer!!!
What is your best memory of Christmas?My best memory was also my worst...My Mom passed away Nov 12th, 1985...Christmas morning there was a gift to me, from my Mom under the tree, her writing, the whole shabang. It was a heart shaped digital watch pendant on a gold chain...shortly after it was stolen by someone who I thought was a friend. But to be given a gift from Mom from Heaven was pretty neato.Now I'm all teary!!! =(
What do you look forward to most at Christmas?Lights, trees, yummy foods, togetherness, festivals & other Christmassy events, eggnog, sledding, christmas carols...minus Silver Bells...hate that song, old lady singing it all the time really messed that song listening up for me, remembering my parents, the magic of it all, seeing the kids faces, taking drives to see the lights on people's homes, seeing friends, most of all I luv spending time with the ones I love & reflecting on my childhood & how much I wish my folks were here.Man, they'd sure like Kennif
What are you doing for Christmas this year?goin to Ken's grandparents on Christmas Eve, my family shin dig Christmas Day. That much is a given.I'd like to maybe host Christmas breakfast, and one night during the season have friends over to play games, drink & be merry lil elves =)
That would be kinda funtastical
Who do you want to kiss under the mistletoe?My Kennif
What kind of Christmas tree do you have?I have only fake ones. They are all green though & there are 4 big ones currently. #3 goes up hopefully tomorrow...if I get my rear in gear!!
Do you take part in a secret santa? no, but that would be fun!!!
Do you go to any Christmas parties? No, seems I'm the only holly jolly one in our group of friends. I shall perhaps host one this year!!!
Have you ever had a white Christmas? Oh yes! Having a non white Christmas would be sucky. It's happend a few times in my life.With being in the Upper Penninsula of MI we're almost guaranteed a white Christmas =)
How early do you wake up on Christmas morning?I used to wake up very early when I was a kiddo. No there is no reason to get up early so we usually sleep in till whenever. I wish we had a reason to get up early.Hence why we should do Christmas breakfast! Give us sumthin ta look forward to!!! =)
Do you still get a stocking? Yes, technically but nuffin goes in them. I usually put candy & stuff in Ken's though =)
How many Christmas cards do you normally send out? Oh my heck! Are you kiddin me!!! I send out oodles upon oodles of em! If I have your addy rest assured, this wackadoodle Christmas gal will be sending ya one!!!
What is your Christmas wish? Oh boy....I wish my friends & family happiness, oodles of luv & this is gonna sound bizarre but I'd like to have a wunnaful dream of my parents sharing a Christmas with us & them meeting Ken would rock my socks for all eternity!!
There you have it...my 1st Christmassy quiz...BEWARE!! There WILL be more!! =)

No comments: