About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tuesday's Tasks


Good fancy mornan!!!


I just saw the salt truck go by on the avenue. We only got about an inch of snow yesterday. Kinda a bummer...I was hoping for a crap load. But it looks sooo pretty out my window!!


I watched two Christmas movies on ABC Family last night. They have this fabulous countdown to the 25 days of Christmas. PERFECT!!! I have stuff to watch at night now!!! While watching I munched on stale candy canes from last year...maybe the year before. Before you think oh my, she must be desperate....ok, I was kinda but I prefer chewy candy canes actually =) Well the insane amount of candy cane eatage made me hyper. It was around 2am when I decided it was time to let the puparoodles out for the last time before we head to bed.


Ok, this is the funny part. I open the back door, let the pups into the yard, I stand on the back step looking at the white rooftops in the neighborhood, munchin on my candy cane. As I took a bite out flew a danged bird from under my eave!! I assure you I almost peed myself silly! Some oh so colorful words spewed out of my mouth! They weren't the normal gibberish words I use. Well you can use your imagination! My head was almost dive bombed by a bird at 2am for crypes sake!!!


Once I got up to bed I was still too hyped up on sugar that I barely slept. So, I'm kinda draggin butt today but am determined to accomplish a great many things!!!



  1. Vacuum

  2. mend the pants & shorts Ken wants mended, and FINISH the quilt!!!

  3. clean Chloe's terrarium

  4. finish the hats for my nieces

  5. make the aprons for Linds & I for our cookie makin extravaganza coming soon =)

  6. finish decorating our bedroom

  7. maybe hang the garlands on the porch & let the pups play outside (I won't go into the attic or basement by myself to get the rest of the outside decorations)

  8. Find the computer desk in the den (Christmas odds & ends have found their way there)

I also find it very important to take time for yourself each day. I know life gets busy, things need to be done... but there are so many fantastic things right in front of your eyes that get overlooked or not enjoyed. Fascinate your senses today & open your eyes & hearts to the fantasticness around you!!!


Ok, now....WISH MY LUCK!!! =)




No comments: