About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Return of the Christmas Tree

I finally got my rear in gear today & put up our bedroom tree =)

There's still soooo much more decorating to do upstairs but this is a start.

We didn't get the outside decorating done but hopefully this week I will get it all finished. We're going on week 3 of decorating.




The back entrance still needs yuletide joy, our bedroom needs more, then we have the upper landing....that part is almost finished. Then it's just my craft room.
I did some crocheting & painting while the race was on. I'm not sure if it's noticeable in the pics but I painted snowflakes on the blue Christmas ornies.
Only 39 days until Christmas!!! Are you ready???

1 comment:

lapepin said...

Your tree in your bedroom looks nice!! I have mine in my bedroom also but it's not as big as your.