About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Bray Bray turns 8!!

Today is my boy Brayden Michael's 8th birthday!!!! =)





He's an avid Red Sox fan too!!! -) For serious though...the doggie sits on my lap or right by me when a BOSOX game is on!!
I just had to show off his extreme amount of cuteness!!!
Now call me a silly nillie but every year the puparoodles get cupcakes or a small picnic cake for their birthday. Well November is a busy month for birthdays here. Macey is on the 22nd, Allisons is on the 28th & our two cats were born sometime in November. So we've got lotsa cake to be makin' in the coming days! =)

2 comments:

lapepin said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LITTLE NEPHEW!! LOVE AUNTY LAURIE

Jewel said...

That's funny you call him Bray Bray becuz we call our little Braylon, Bray Bray! :)