About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Monday, November 17, 2008

Snowflakage!!

What can be better than the 1st fallen snow!!!!!!



I shoveled in the front & when I came in the door all the dogs were bouncin at my feet, licking the snow off my shoes. They wanted playtime outside!!!





This is Arizona's 2n snowy season. They were all super funny, bouncing about but Arizona was HILARIOUS!! She'd attack the flake as it fell to the ground.



I should have taken a video...Kenzie had to continually rub her face in the snow, Allison looked up in the sky as it was falling.



Macey just licked the ground as she mozied about & Bray Bray boinged his goofy self all over the place, trying to get the others goofy. P.S. I luv my dogs =) Can ya tell?


Looking down the alley






Hmmmm should have put the beast in the garage....Hopefully we get oodles more tonight!!! Oh how I love the Upper Peninsula!!!

No comments: