About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Macey Jewels

Our oldest doggie Macey Jewels the wonder pup turned 9 yesterday!!!!! Whew, 9yrs old. She is an ultra fab girl, our 1st truckin pup. In fact she basically grew up in the truck. She's one smart girl too. If I say to her, go give daddy a kiss, well she does & visa versa!! She listens & snuggles & has the best disposition. She's proof that fabulous pets come from the shelter!!! I highly urge people, if you're looking for a pet, whether it be a dog or cat, please check out your local shelter. I bet you could be fortunate enough to get a pet such as Macey Jewels!!! =)


up at camp


Lyman Lake camping


Our truckin pup in the semi


2 comments:

lapepin said...

Well you tell Macey that her Aunty Laurie says HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! She is one bright & lucky dog to have you as her Mommy!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN!!!

Jewel said...

I like her middle name! :) Altho when I was younger, I didn't like it when people called me Jewels becuz I was just Jewel!