About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

One Nation...Under GOD!!!!

I am sure I will catch all holy heck for this post. But it sickens me that people think it's fine to do this to an innocent baby. ..Before I formed you in the belly I knew you; and before you came forth out of the womb I sanctified you, and I ordained you a prophet to the nations. No, I am not a Bible Thumper...but tell me...how can this be "ok, acceptable" This little guy is an aborted baby...and Mr Obama is all for it.

Ken & I have friends who became parents to twins at 22 weeks. Their babies born at a smidgen below 2lbs...2 lbs people!!! They are now healthy lil kiddos who will celebrate their 1yr birthday in December!!

Meet Allison & Jacob =)
Before I continue I understand times where abortion is I dunno how to put this, but a viable choice to someone. I know there is no over turning Roe Vs Wade. I wouldn't want such a thing either. But c'mon people...tell me how this partial birth abortion is proper!! Sickens me to no end!!


"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Mr Obama will not even put his hand to his heart. I know it's just a symbol but heck!!! It's a profound symbol! One I take great pride in. No matter how much our Country is in need of help. Heck, like I said, I'm not a Bible Thumper by no means but Obama will not even say "One Nation Under God" I must be old fashioned or perhaps have a smidgen of belief in God because I find it absurd to not say those words!! I am damn proud of my country & know I am very fortunate to live it...even during these bad times!!

Neither Ken nor I are gun people. We don't hunt or even go target shooting. Ken does own a gun though. It was his Dad's. Now under Obama we would not be allowed to own it??? Ludicrous!!!

And furthermore why should one person have to work their asses off only to hand the check over to spread the wealth to someone who does not feel that a good work ethic is necessary?
I was sooo boggled through this whole election process. I went back & forth with who I thought would be the better of the two. I am actually praying today....for a better America. And a President who is proud of his country!!!

Please, exercise your right to vote today...no matter who you vote for!! This is America & we have the privilege...not every country does!!!

No comments: