About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Monday, November 10, 2008

Weekend Madness



Ahhh another busy weekend! Ken got home late Friday night & we found ourselves leaving the house at 11:30 pm & heading to Perkins for our friend Chad's 30th birthday. I told Ken he could drink & I would drive. We never drink & drive...actually we really never drink. But it was Chad birthday so a few celebratory drinks would be fun. Well Ken decided not to drink so Nikki & I decided to try some apple pie shots...well after 4 I was a whipper snappin holly jolly gal!! It was totally fun though.

Shaney baney bo baney, myself & Ken

No clue what Ken had the giggles for. But Shane & I did a shot in celebratory fashion =)


Chaddy Chad the birthday boy & myself



Saturday we watched my lil brother Jess & Miss Madison for a few hours while Jim & Donna attended Donna's cousins funeral. JJ also came over & spent the night. Ken & his dad installed a new motion light on the front porch & a new dusk to dawn light on the garage in the back. No more loud buzzing bulb!!! Yahooo!!!! Serious, it sounded as if a swarm of bees or wasps were lodged in the old light. This one is energy efficient too =) Wonder what our electric bill will be next month. I'm actually excited to see it!!! We watched a couple movies before the Kenster & JJ vanished to the den to do some XBOX 360 gamin. Ahhh gotta love gamer geeks!!


On Sunday we put a turkey breast in the crockpot with some broth & picked Jesse & Maddy up & took them up to Ken's family's camp for his cousin Andy's 10th birthday party. Total funness!! The kids were fabulous & such fun. After we dropped them off it was time to come home & veg out in our fluffy clothes & watch the Packer game & the race. We were both tired & dozed on & off. Totally uncool for me!! I slept through part of the race!! By dinner time our turkey was finished. Oh we also added some veggies & had a yummalish turkey noodle (nuunuu as my niece calls it) soup, watched Extreme Makeover Home Edition, Family Guy (Ken's show) & American Dad (another one of Ken's shows) & then we watched Mr Magoriums Wonder Emporium. I suggest you watch that!! Totally magical & whimsical!! I'm almost finished with Logan's (my friend Shash's son's) afghan. There's still so much I have to do & make in time for Christmas. Speaking of Christmas...bathroom is decorated now with lights & pine garland, and a lil tree, village is up on the tv & end stands. My home is still a mess though & in need of some serious attention!!! I wonder if it would be animal abuse if I put some dusting cloths on my dogs feet & had them walk on the tables....hmmm Arizona is an Alaskan husky...perhaps we could have her pull the vacuum around!!! Ok, lots ta do & only a short time to do it!! Happy Monday =)



Buster Brown snugglin with ken while we watched a movie. I just love this pic. =)




The Christmas Village





Only 45 more days till Christmas!!!! =)

No comments: