About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Holly Jolly Begins

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas at the Woodbury home! November 1st marks day 1 of Christmas decorating. Well yesterday we both we down feeling like padooples with the flu so I was unable to begin decking the halls. Today I'm still up to par but I was able put the main tree in our living room up. I'm a tad on the wackadoodle side & put up several trees, numerous lights, village pieces & well just plain ole go bonkers for Christmas. We went to the stare to buy some meds & came out two Christmas trees richer =) One large one for our bedroom & a 3ft-er for the staircase. Total stokage!!!





We obviously can't have a real tree with putting it up so early. So our fake blue spruce in the living room does the job perfectly. After 8 or so years she still looks good when she's all put together.
My helpful hubby fluffing the branches. He doesn't help decorate the main tree with me. He's one not to really care much about decorating & I'm well...a fussy butt. He does put the star one though. =)

All lit up...now it needs a skirt. She looks nakie!! There's still sooo much more to do. It usually takes me a good couple weekes to get all the decorations up. I need to get my bootie movin though. We are planning on hosting Thanksgiving at our home this year.

















2 comments:

Jewel said...

Holy cow, girl, already! I love Christmas too! It's my favorite holiday but I don't decorate that early. I really don't know when I usually start decorating. It's not like I have a set time every year. I guess I do when I think "hey, I should start decorating!" Ooh, I would love to see your house all decoraty!

Anonymous said...

Holy cow, I really like your tree! I hope you will post more when you get your other trees done.