About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Memory Quilt

I'm sooo excited!!! I got oodles on my to do list done today & even finished the top of the Memory Quilt for Ken made out of Gpa's W's old shirts. I can only work on this when Ken is gone so I totally had to take advantage of the time on my hands. I'm sure I'll be up late tonight or be in one of my insomniatic funks so I can finish up my tasks then.


Tomorrow I will put the trim on, the batting & backing....then hide it from the Kenster!! I hope I can hold off giving it to him until Christmas!!! =) For those of you new to my blog the dress on the wall was my Mom's wedding dress and the blue striped afghan was hers too & my real dad & lil brother made the bed for us =)
So many memories lay on my bed.....
What? You've seen this already you say? Well it was just standin there begging to get it's picture taken =)
I totally can't wait to show you what I have up my sleeve for this stack of awsomeness!!!

1 comment:

Jewel said...

Oh my goodness, I'm gonna tell you time & time again, you are sooo awesome & sooo creative! Oooh, I can't wait til I get to see what you're going to do w/that stack of awesomenss! I'm so sure it's going to be AWESOME! Just like you! :) And your crazy ideas!