About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thankful Thursday Goes White

WOOOOHOOOO Total excitement! Woke up this morning & it was snowing, went outside, shoveled our front, Nelson's, & Al's. this afternoon, go out to shovel again...snowing, suppertime...yup, it was snowing. It's now almost 11pm & guess what kids? It's SNOWING!!!! =)

Before I go on I have to mention a miracle hapened today!! Well somewhat of a miracle!! As I was doing the shoveling before dinner Mr Nelson was outside shoveling. The Nelson's haven't talked to us since the annual block party. See, they don't like the other neighbors & well, Ken & I are friendly with everybody. Sooooo since we are friends with the "enemies" we were ousted. This whole thing has been going on since August. The dirty looks, ignorance...yeah, I won't go into all of it. Well I do sooo enjoy shoveling so I did theirs & went nuts going down the block. Well, back to the story here...(focus Kathy, focus) Tonight he came up & talked to me!!! In a very nice fashion & we had a nice chit chat!! Can you even imagine the skittleriffic-ness of that!!! Yup, it was pretty swellacious if I do say so meself =)

Doesn't this just SCREAM angel in the snow? Yup, I think so too!!! I must thank my neighbor Bob for snowblowing tonight. My arms were getting sore from all the shoveling.
It's really fluffy flakes, non snowman makin material...but maybe we'll get more & be able to make one this weekend. Or go sledding =)


Check out the banks already!!! Fantasticness right!!!! =) The temptation of ploppin my fannie in the bank is ever so tempting!!!


The truck wasn't driven today...I say she has a good foot on it.



Tomorrow I've got my day cut out for me...snowblowing!!!! =) Ahhh the many things to be thankful for!!!



1 comment:

Tami said...

I am so jelly....I hope it snows tons the two weeks I am in Ohio! I love the snow when it sticks to all the tree branches!