About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Saturday, November 29, 2008

We gobbled till we wobbled

We hosted my family for Thanksgiving Dinner. We had a total of 12 for the meal & 26 were here for desert.



We saw this technique of pulling the skin from the meat & inserting seasoned frozen butter beneath the skin. Ken was in charge of that grossness!!!



Our long tiny dining room actually fit 12 people around the tables. Although when my lil brother Aaron & his girlfriend Trish came we had to come around to the back door. LOL


The table & set & ready for forageing. We used my Mom's silverware which was ultra special. Before the meal guests relaxed in the living room. My brother Darryl is in the recliner, behind him are Ken's Grandparents, then seated on the couch closest to the window is my sister's fiance Ernie, my sis Laurie & my brother Mike.





Ken & Darryl chit chattin in the kitchen





On the love seat are my brother Kelly on the right & my brother Joe on the left. And on the couch you can get a glimpse of Mike, Laurie & Ernie's face.





Ken thought the turkey was over-done. But I thought it was yummalish. The whole butter under the skin thing browned it up nicely.



More chillaxin before the meal



My Mom-in-law Jeanne & me gabbin away


See why Aaron & Trish had to go to the back door to get in? On the left side of the table we have :my mom in law Jeanne, Father in law Bill, Joe, barely see Mike's shirt & Ernie. At the head of the table is my sis Laurie then on the right side of the table we have my brother Darryl, Kelly, Ken's Gpa & Gma. Ken bopped himself out of his chair for this pic....the wanker!!!
After the meal extravaganza. In this pic is Jim (my real dad) my lil brother Aaron in the black shirt, behind him is my lil brother Jimmy & Aaron's g/f Trish on the couch & in the front with the black shirt is my youngest brother Jesse.





On the left side is Joe, Laurie, ernie, sis in law Kim (my brother Pat's wife) their kiddos Jessica, Jeremy in the orange & Jon in the blue hat. In front of Jon is my brother Mike then my brother Pat is standing against my treadmill. Pat is talking to the top of Darryl's head & Kelly is finding something funny, Then we have Gpa & Gma Krause.




My brother Kelly sent me pics he took of the day. I'm trying to figure out how to upload that album still to post on here.
All & all it was a fanfreakingtastic Gobble till we wobbled Day!!!

No comments: