About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Fa La La La La'ing around the house

Welcome to my bathroom!!!!! Yup, it also has a Christmas Tree in it!!




I'm a huge fan of pine garland & white lights. Can ya tell?
The wunnaful bathroom window...the only window in our home that faces the south!! But it's Christmassy & I like it =)




This part it not completed yet. I dunno why I even included this photo. The garland is all nakie & need of yuletide joy in the form of snowflakes & what not!! The laundry room doors have snowflakes on them though! I wonder what else can be done to this area....brainstorm time tonight!!! =) MUST BE MORE CHRISTMASSY!!!!!






Welcome to my lil purple kitchen!!! It's highly outdated but I like it! =) And, it's purple which makes it out of this galaxy AWESOME!!!!!


I don't normally put things on the fridge but my friend in NY has the cutest kiddo & he needs to be showcased for everybody to see =) See the lil Christmas tree in the corner by the bank of drawers?




Then we have the other side of our lil purple kitchen. Ahhh I LUV LUV LUV Christmas lights!! And trees! See the lil baby one in the corner? I don't have room for a huge one in here so these two will do the job perfectly! I am certain they will bring some yuletide joy to all who pass by!! I know they make me smile =)








Now I've got to work in the den/dining area, get the buffet part cleaned off of computer stuff & lay out a ceramic village the hubbykins & I painted years ago. Oh and you guessed it, a tree too!!! Then it's onto the dining room for some severe decorationalizing!!! =) =)





1 comment:

lapepin said...

Your Christmas decorating is coming alone nicely. I would love to start putting ours up too. Can't wait til you have it all done so I can it see. I bet it will be beautiful.